If the gyms not your thing, or if you fancy doing something to complement your gym work; why not try one of our classes? We offer a range of daytime and evening classes, all of which are open to both members and non-members, and include;
- Aerobics – tried and tested, the old favourite still going strong
- Body Combat – punch and kick your way to fitness
- Body Conditioning – less sweating and more toning you’ll feel this the next day
- Body Pump – the gym comes into the studio
- Circuit Training – variety is the spice of life, so try something spicy
- Legs, Bums, and Tums – target those stubborn areas, not just for ladies
- Pilates – tone and strengthen your abdominals, lower back and core
- Step – like aerobics it’s been around for ages, but you cant argue with the results
- Yoga – relax, refresh, and invigorate your mind, body, and spirit
- Wing Chun Kung Fu
Our studios are also available to hire, either as a one-off or on an ongoing basis, to find out more please call.
For details of our full range of classes, or to book your place in a class, call your nearest Train Station Gym.