If the gyms not your thing, or if you fancy doing something to complement your gym work; why not try one of our classes? We offer a range of daytime and evening classes, all of which are open to both members and non-members, and include;
- Aerobics – tried and tested, the old favourite still going strong
- Kettle Bells – heart pumping, fat burning, muscle toning – you’ll feel this the next day
- Spin – studio based cycling, fast furious, fun. Done it before, then try DISCO SPIN!
- Circuit Training – variety is the spice of life, so try something spicy
- Legs, Bums, and Tums – target those stubborn areas, not just for ladies
- Pilates – tone and strengthen your abdominals, lower back and core
- Step – like aerobics it’s been around for ages, but you cant argue with the results
- Zumba – move those hips, get fit, and have fun.
- Wing Chun Kung Fu
Our studios are also available to hire, either as a one-off or on an ongoing basis, to find out more please call.
For details of our full range of classes, or to book your place in a class, call your nearest Train Station Gym.