For some people exercise is a long distant memory, for some it’s a chore, and for some it’s a passion! Whatever you think of exercise, are you getting enough out of it?
A Personal Trainer is ideal for those new to fitness.
For those of you that are new to exercise, or want a bit more from your gym sessions than you’re possibly getting, why not have a Personal Trainer? Their role is to motivate and guide you through your workouts by;
- Helping you to set realistic and attainable health and fitness goals
- Designing programmes to meet your specific goals
- Motivating and guiding you through each workout and towards achieving your goals
- Monitoring and assessing your progress
- Changing your fitness routines accordingly
- Providing diet and nutrition advice
- Helping with weight management goals (loss or gain)
- Helping you to set lifestyle changes in place, e.g. stopping smoking
And ultimately maximising the time you spend getting & staying fit.
We accept personal training clients from 14 years of age.